Ojaank IAS Academy is a trusted online tutoring website offering tuition for IAS exam preparations. It has become one of the most popular online coaching course websites in India. If you are looking to create your own online tutoring website like Ojaank IAS Academy, here are a few tips to get you started.
The Ojaank IAS Academy, situated in Delhi, is a well-known IAS institute. The institute specializes in IAS preparation. Ojaank IAS Academy attracts young candidates from all over the world. The institution prepares aspirants for the Civil Services Examination in three phases: preliminary, mains, and mock interview. The Ojaank IAS pushes students in the proper route and equips them with the knowledge they need to develop a solid foundation for their chosen job. Ojaank IAS Academy has helped hundreds of applicants succeed.
What is a tutoring website?
A tutoring website is a website that connects students with tutors. Most of these websites offer online tutoring, which means that the students and tutors can communicate with each other through the website’s messaging system. This type of system is beneficial to both parties because it allows the student to take his or her time in responding to the tutor, and it also allows the student to review past messages in order to better understand the material that is being covered.
Why do we need a tutoring website?
Having a personal tutoring website distinguishes you from your peers. The benefits of running a tutoring website are numerous. It allows you to successfully transfer knowledge to your students, meeting your end needs in a timely and efficient manner. You can also enhance your revenue by having a website.
Benefits of having an online tutoring website:
- Worldwide business expansion
- Enhanced learning process
- Simplified procedures
- Reporting and Insights
- Enhanced working atmosphere
- Boost sales
- Improved branding
- COVID-19 Impact Resistance
Must have features in an online tutoring website to stand out from the crowd
- Reliable admin dashboard
- Video conferencing capability
- SEO friendly
- Geographical location
- Multilingual competence
- Multiple payment
- Sort and filtering options to filter tutors
- Live chat option
SaaS platform or custom website? Which is better?
SaaS platform: Customization is not possible on SAAS platforms. If you use a SaaS platform, you risk becoming one of millions of other learning platforms, rather than being distinctive and authentic. Implementing needed functionality and a given level of service quality using unique solutions becomes difficult. As a result, building a custom website is a superior option.
Custom website: Custom websites are more profitable because they allow you to pick and choose which features you want. It allows you to pick and select which partners you want to collaborate with based on your budget, deadline, and requirements.
Remember these things before creating your online tutoring website
- Determine your target audience
- Focus on the needs of your audience and the market
- Implement new ideas
- Analyze your project’s requirements
- Onboarding should be prioritized
Design your website to make it stand out from the crowd with the following steps.
The key to providing the finest learning experience to learners is website design. Let’s take a look at a few areas to see how to make the website stand out.
- Homepage: The homepage is an important component of a website, and it should be straightforward and imaginative in order to convey all of the offers quickly. Include a catchy and helpful region that allows users to gradually browse the website.
Here are some ideas on how the home page should look:
- Include important links such as classes, tutors, signup in the top navigation bar.
- Include a catchy text in the banner.
- Include a background image in the banner to make the banner look attractive.
- Incorporate a “get started” feature that will redirect the visitors to the sign up page upon clicking.
- Include quick links to various content-based pages and social media handles in the footer area.
- Course page: Include a page on your website for classes/courses to provide information about the classes.
Pay attention to the following while designing the classes page:
- Ensure that the page tells the learners about the classes, types and levels.
- Feature live session at the top of the page while other classes can be featured below.
- Include a “sort & filter” option to sort and filter the results, and to choose a tutor of their choice.
- Tutor’s Page: Include a tutor page on your website with a list of tutors and a brief description of each. Some elements to be included in the tutor’s page are listed below:
- Filter tutor’s results based on the courses they teach, price and availability.
- Include the sorting options based on their pricing and fame.
- Include basic information about the tutors such as name, rating, nationality, specialization, and so on.
- Include options where students can visit the tutor profiles, book demo and message them.
- Include a tutor profile page.
The tutor profile page must include the following information:
- Tutor resume highlighting career achievement.
- Demo video
- Basic information about the tutor
- Include an option to recommend the tutor to a friend through email or social media handles
- Course fee
- An option to book a session
- Calendar to mark the availability of the tutor
- Feedback from the previous students
- Become a tutor page: This page is for persons who desire to continue their tutoring careers on the platform. Include the following elements in the page:
- Pros of tutoring on the website
- Reviews by the existing tutors
- Registration form that includes personal information, courses they would like to teach, demo video, professional experience and certifications.
- FAQ section.
- Learner’s Page: Include the following elements in the learner’s page.
- Dashboard displaying the important information such as links for the lessons (upcoming, scheduled, unscheduled, canceled, completed), previous tutors and so on.
- Include filters to allow students to search tutors according to their requirements such as the course they wish to learn, price, and so on.
- Including an online wallet will make purchasing the lessons an easy task.
- Learners must be able to edit their profile information like personal information, profile picture, email address, password and so on.
Building an online tutoring website like Ojaank IAS Academy
To design a website like Ojaank IAS Academy make sure to follow the below steps:
- Navigation bar: The top navigation bar must include the following elements:
- About Us: This section must provide a brief description about your online tutoring business. You can also include other elements such as:
- “about the academy” giving the detailed information about the online academy, its journey and why one must enroll into the academy.
- Message from the ceo
- About the faculty
- The methodology of the academy
- Success stories
- Courses section: This section must contain the list of online courses provided by the academy. You can also include an option of “online course” which will redirect you to the page consisting of the courses provided by the academy.
- Current Affairs: Since Ojaank IAS provides coaching for IAS aspirants it has this particular section. Include this section “current affairs” in your website if you aim to design an IAS training website. The section must consist of subsections such as daily current affairs, current affairs (newspapers), quiz and so on.
- Books: Include a “book” section providing the books required for preparing for IAS such as NCERT, IGNOU and so on.
- Blog: A blog section in the website is an important part of a website. It drives a lot of traffic to your website. Publish numerous blogs related to your product, your online academy, online tutoring, and everything related to your online business. Hiring a content writer to write blogs/articles for your website is a great idea as well.
- FAQ : The FAQ aka “frequently asked questions is a must in a website. This section includes most commonly asked questions by the people and their answers making it easy for people to find the solutions for their questions/doubts.
- Contact: The contact page must include a contact form (signup form), email address, contact number making it easy for the visitors/students to ask queries, and reach out to you immediately.
- Footer: The footer must include links to the social media pages, contact information.
How to earn money through an online tutoring business
- Commission: You can deduct a percentage of the total price as commission.
- Premium: You can offer your customers a premium membership that requires them to pay monthly or yearly rather than paying for a single lesson or course.
- Paid certificates: To give certifications, collaborate with a variety of universities and institutions. This will also help you gain money because pupils will be required to pay for certifications. After completing their courses, students can apply for certification.
- Marketing on-site: You can generate revenue by advertising tutors, paying for premium listings, or executing a paid campaign on the platform.
This article provides an in-depth look at how to build an online tutoring website like Ojaank IAS Academy. By following these steps, you can create a website that provides quality educational services to students all over the world. Please like, follow, and comment on this article to let us know what you think.