As technology advances and the working world becomes increasingly digitized, online or virtual classrooms are becoming a more popular way for students and professionals to learn and collaborate. Regardless of your profession, you will likely have to take online courses at some point in your career.
Choosing the right virtual classroom software can be difficult, especially when there are so many on the market. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the five best virtual classroom software solutions for 2022.
Jotform is a web-based form builder that makes it simple to create powerful forms and capture critical data. It is used by nearly 15 million people worldwide, including organizations, academic institutions, microenterprises, and large corporations. Jotform is a tool for gathering better data to help you grow your business.
Jotform aims to make collecting online data and payments as simple as possible so you can improve your routine while growing your business.
Jotform can assist your virtual classroom in a variety of ways. Signup forms, feedback forms, surveys, class quizzes, polls, performance reports, and appointment forms may all be created with jotform.
- For groups and educators, there is a 50% discount.
- Drag and drop functionality is included in the building functionality.
- There are a lot of handy form integrations.
- 256-bit SSL, authentication, PCI certification, and other security measures are available.
ViDU is an elearning course creation platform that lets users create and sell online courses. The platform enables dedicated people to pursue their dream of becoming a course creator while also allowing them to earn a steady income. ViDU has also aided coaching institutes in attracting a large number of students and increasing brand awareness. With ViDU’s assistance, many training organizations have increased their earnings.
ViDU’s products include exam software and live class software.
Tutors can easily create and sell mock tests, test series, and quizzes using the exam software. The platform simplifies the distribution of mock tests across the globe.
The exam programme offers a number of features that make it easy to use. Instead of posting questions one by one, the exam feature’s bulk upload option allows you to upload several questions at once. This helps you save a lot of time. Educators can use a password to safeguard their tests from unauthorized users. Tutors can manage online assessments and deliver them via an existing website or by creating a new one.
You can also use the software to create a branded mobile app to sell your content to a larger audience. You can also make video solutions to explain concepts more effectively. Within a single bundle, you can sell one or more tests. By integrating the payment gateway, the programme allows you to monetize your content.
The live classes software allows the tutors to conduct live classes without any difficulties. Tutors can create and sell live recorded classes using the software. The software offers many features that make it user friendly and unique. One such feature is the ability to interact with the students directly without depending on any third party platform such as YouTube. This feature has been adapted by ViDU based on customer feedback. Another feature offered by live classes software is the ability to record the live classes by the students. These classes are also called as VOD (video-on-demand) which can be viewed by the students later if they tend to miss the live classes due to any personal obligations.
- Customized website with scrolling banners. The website can be personalized by the customers as per their needs.
- ViDU provides mobile applications compatible with android devices. Students can take the mock tests instantly using the app. Course creators can sell their courses exclusively through the app.
- ViDU provides a branded app and website that helps its members sell their online courses exclusively though the app & website.
- The platform provides 100% branding where the app will be branded in the customer’s name.
- Reports & analytics are provided to keep a track of student performance.
- Content is completely secured since the platform does not allow screen recording, video downloading, screenshots.
RemoteHQ enables a large number of people to cooperate and engage in real time over the internet. The platform isn’t designed for education, but it can be utilized for virtual classes. Because the platform can be accessible via the internet, it does not require any download or installation, making it a user-friendly tool.
- Allows video conferencing
- Screen sharing is available
- Allows co-browsing
- File sharing available
- Allows taking notes together
- Transcription in live time
- Audio recording available
- Engage VR
The virtual reality platform developed by Engage VR improves a variety of learning methodologies and 360 films to create a productive learning environment that encourages engagement.
- Can accommodate upto 50 students in an online classroom
- Allows content creation and sharing through video recording
- In a real VR environment, you can interact with 3D objects
- Virtual towns, landscapes, and even the moon serve as backdrops and virtual locales
Takelessons is an online learning platform with over 300 courses to choose from, including language, music, academics, yoga, and more.
- Provides communication solutions for local and remote tutors.
- Improves review methods to assist tutors in improving their online reputation.
- For a one-stop solution, the platform combined class and payment management.
Conventional education and training approaches are rapidly altering, owing in great part to the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact. Virtual classroom software makes it simple to communicate and educate for schools, students, and any corporation that wishes to train its personnel.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 virtual classroom software options for 2022 in this blog. We hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful. Follow our website for more similar blog pieces, and please leave your comments in the section below.